Tuesday 31 March 2015

H U R T



SOMETIMES , I GET JEALOUS THINKING THAT SOMEONE ELSE COULD 
 MAKE YOU HAPPIER THAN I COULD .
MAYBE IT'S JUST BE MY EMOTION .
CAUSE I KNOW I'M NOT THE PRETTIEST , SMARTEST, OR MOST 
FUN AND EXCITING..

REALLY, 
It's hurt me the most when you said " budak junior lawa lawa tahun ni and bla bla keep 
going to tell me about that . I know it's just some joke but hmmmm i dont know . I love to 
pretend everything is okay IF I COULD .


it's hurt me the most when you said i'm still not understand you for the certain thing . I lose my word all of sudden . Maybe i already sacrifice with all i'd done towards you. but you know better what actually are you really need . M Y  F A U L T .

SOMETIMES, i just think ....

YOU DESERVE SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO MAKE 
THINGS UP TO YOU AFTER HURTING YOU. NOT SOMEONE WHO IS 
VERY GOOD WITH JUST THE WORD "S O R R Y " ,
LIKE I DID .

DEAR YOU, 
I'm Sorry ...


No comments:

Post a Comment